Purchase of end-of-life vehicles /ELV/

Bulcredo EOOD buys end-of-life vehicles /cars, trucks, agricultural machinery, etc/.

If you decide to deliver your old car for scrap you can call us and we will send a specialized transprotation to get your car. We will negotiate and pay you a charge and will issue a certificate of deregistration for Traffic Police and the National Revenue Agency. The tranposrtation is free of charge within the cities of the operating sites of the Company.